Student Complaints

and Title IX

Use the above link to report specific incidents of discrimination, harassment, sexual or gender-based misconduct, or other interpersonal violence to the Office for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI).

Undergrad Academic Appeals Graduate Academic Appeals

Use the above links to file an appeal in either of the following areas:

  • Academic policy or procedure
  • Grades

In most cases, you must first follow the appropriate procedures of your home school or college.

Other Written Complaints

Use the above link to file an official written complaint regarding any other service or unit at George Mason University.